The Gear 360 has evolved to let you record in 4K or broadcast live, and then make it your own with the Samsung Gear 360 app. And with the Gear 360's smaller size and redesigned, easy-to-grip body, memories aren't the only thing you'll want to hold onto.
Go live with Gear 360
Live broadcast moments you want to share with family and friends, whether it's a special event or just a look into your day-to-day activities. It's simple to set up: pair Gear 360 (2017) with your smartphone or PC, choose a platform to stream to, and provide a real-time peek into your life.
*Live Broadcast resolution is 1920 x 960 and requires Nougat OS.
*This feature may not be available depending on the mobile device, OS, or service region.
*The bandwidth supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
Easily shoot and share
Add a personal touch to your 360 content. The Samsung Gear 360 app allows you to switch up the view in a few taps, with multiple modes to choose from. Then, when you're ready to debut your new work, it's simple to convert 360 content into a standard video or photo format to upload wherever your audience is.
Change the view
You don't need a special lens to make your content unique. Choose from five viewing modes in the Samsung Gear 360 app to easily turn your video or photo into a mind-bending masterpiece.
Go forth and record
The Gear 360 (2017) is made to catch the action all around you, and its sphere shape and dual cameras make that easy. So when you're in the middle of an adventure, it's a breeze to capture the moment in its entirety.
When you're in the middle of recording, the last thing you want is a tired hand from holding the camera. The Gear 360 (2017) is smaller in size and a lighter weight—clocking in at just 130 g—so you don't have to worry. Just hold on tight and steady with the grip, which also serves as a stand, or easily attach it to a tripod or mount.
Record more, for longer
Catch every second with the long battery capacity of Gear 360 (2017), and have the space to record it all by inserting a micro SD card (up to 256GB). There's a lot of world to see, don't let anything get in the way of your exploring.
*Up to 130-minute battery capacity when recording 2560x1280@30fps.
*Micro SD card sold separately.
We've expanded our horizons as much as yours with the new Gear 360 (2017). Record, live stream, and share with a wide range of devices—from smartphones and Gear VR to PCs.
*Android and iOS devices require a mobile app, and PCs and Macs require the installation of software to work with the Gear 360 (2017).*You may only sync with a personal computer that originally incorporates USB port A type.*Compatible devices include Galaxy S8, S8+ S7, S7 edge, Note5, S6 edge+, S6, S6 edge, A5/A7(2017) running Android 5.0 or later, and iPhone 7, 7+, 6S, 6S+, SE running iOS 10.0 or later. (There are functional limitations when using with iOS devices.)*Availability of features may differ depending on the mobile device, OS version, and region.*Please visit the support section of www.samsung.com for more information.
Open up new worlds
The Gear 360 (2017) is designed to change the way you document your everyday and share it with the world. Use it with the Galaxy S8 or S8+ to live stream special moments, big or small, or edit them to keep only the best parts. Then be transported back to the scene with the Gear VR and Galaxy S8 or S8+. Break down the barriers in your world with the Galaxy S8 or S8+, Gear VR, and of course, the Gear 360 (2017).
- CMOS 8.4MP x2 / F2.2 lens (Default output pixel count equivalent to 15MP)
Dual Lens Mode, Single Lens Mode (Front/Rear)
- Video, Photo,Time lapse, Video looping, Landscape HDR
- EV, Sharpness, White Balance, HDR, Wind Cut, ISO Limit (up to 1600)
- Horizontal Correction, Geo Tagging (via Smartphone)
- Still Capturing (Max Resolution) 360˚ Dual Lens: up to 15MP (5472 x 2736)
- Single Lens: up to 3MP (2304 x 1296)
- Format: JPEG
- Video Recording (Max Resolution) 360˚ Dual Lens: up to 4096 x 2048 (24fps)
- Single Lens: up to 1920 x 1080 (60fps)
- Codec: MP4 (H.265)
- Recording time: Up to 130 mins (2560 x 1280 / 30fps)
- Battery 1,160mAh
- External Memory MicroSD card (up to 256GB)
- OS Convergence Android, iOS - Mobile Application
- Windows, Mac - PC Software *360 Video Editor is not available for macOS computers.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.1, USB 2.0 (Type-C)
- IF Connector: USB 2.0 (Type-C)
- Sensor: Gyro, Accelerometer
- Water & Dust proof: IP53 (Dust and Splash-proof)
- Dimensions: 100.6 x 46.3 x 45.1mm
- Weight: 130 g
- Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+
- Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy Note5
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+
- Samsung Galaxy A5/A7 (2017) running Android 5.0 or later
- Apple iPhone 7, 7+, 6S, 6S+, SE running iOS 10.0 or later.
- * There are functional limitation when using with iOS devices.
- * Availability of features may differ depending on the mobile device, OS version and region.
- Gear 360 (2017)
- USB cable (Type-C)
- Quick Start Guide
Actual colour of the product may vary from the photos displayed on the website. Mobile phone shown is only for pictorial demonstration and is not included in the package.
1 year manufacturer warranty for the Gear 360. Warranty doesn't cover regular wear and tear, breakage, life of the straps or fading of the cover or any plastic parts as they are consumable items and depends on personal usage patterns.
Imported & Marketed By
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
having its Corporate Office at:
6th Floor, DLF Centre, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi - 110001
Country of Origin
India, Vietnam, China, Korea
*Country of origin shall be as mentioned on the Product
Trusted Payment Methods